Strategy and Tactics of the Gambling Against Bookmakers
Goal setting is essential in any business, even more so in such a responsible venture as gambling. It is quite difficult to succeed having no goal. First of all, you should figure out what exactly you'd like to achieve in the end. One doesn't have to be a genius to assume that the final goal is the continuous systematic earnings from a bookmaker. However, one needs to face the truth, as this goal achievement is not going to be an easy task; particularly, for those who don't have the corresponding experience and important knowledge. To achieve the main goal you'll need to create your own tree of smaller goals. These goals should be achievable and arranged sequentially. Once a goal is achieved you need to proceed to the next one. This is the way the greatest people make their way to success. If you are not patient enough to create your own goal tree, you even shouldn't start your way to the earnings at the bookmaker.
To go on with gambling, try to set a realistic goal. For example, one of the good goals is not to lose your money within a month. This means that your bet balance in a month will be either zero or some positive value. With that said, the number of bets can vary: some will place 2-3 bets a month while others won't stop until 20-30 bets are made. It is essential to achieve this goal. You by no means have to proceed to the following goal, if the desired result hasn't been reached yet. This is the key rule of success. Improve yourself, learn, experience and think! "No loss" goal is the best goal for the beginners.
You then need to proceed to some more complicated goals. For instance, try to earn 10% of your initial capital within a month. If you follow this rule, you'll double your money in about 7 months. Check this estimation by yourself. It is rather good, isn't it? So, we've just figured out one of the goals for your goal tree, i.e., "to double the capital."
- It is essential to remember the following:
- each goal should be achievable; therefore, set the feasible goals only
- you shouldn't set several goals at once; they have to be achieved sequentially, one by one
- each goal should have the due date, there is no such thing as a termless goal
- If you adhere to the aforementioned rules, you'll succeed immediately.
Strategy is a general exemplary work schedule for a long period of time aimed at achievement of the most important goal. In fact, the strategy is a model of gambling at the bookmaker, which is going to lead you to the achievement of the long-term goal.
- You strategy should include:
- learning and development; it is very important to read and acquire as much information about the sporting events as possible
- improvement of the psychological stability skills
- learning of mathematics, statistics, probability theory and gaining theoretical knowledge of other disciplines
- total control, incompatibility of alcohol and betting, you should stay absolutely sober while making a decision.
- Each factor that influences your long-term gambling should be a part of your strategy.
The Gambling Tactics
Tactics is a complex of gambling methods, which include the gambling systems, the money capital control, recording of the competition types the bets are made on, etc. Whatever answers the "How?" question is referred to the gambling tactics. The tactics is a complex of direct practical arrangements; that is why the best gambling tactics goes hand-in-hand with the experience. Communicate more closely with the punters at the bookmaker's offices. They can give you an insight into the tactics they use so you'll be able to adopt it. Nevertheless, the newcomers should be warned against the total copying of the punters' gambling tactics. Even the most successful tactics used by one gambler can lead to the complete failure for another one. The thing is that the tactics should be considered along with the strategy and your own goals. Therefore, take everything into account while gambling. Remember: you bet your money and this is you who are completely responsible for it.